Why Your Company/Organization Should Advertise in the MDA/ALS Newsmagazine
The award-winning MDA/ALS Newsmagazine (ALSN) is the definitive online source of information about ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig’s disease).
By advertising in ALSN’s online-only magazine, you can regularly share your company’s message with individuals and families who need them most.
Download the 2013 Quest/ALSN Media Kit
About the MDA/ALS Newsmagazine
ALSN is an online-only magazine provided by the Muscular Dystrophy Association, one of America's best-known and most respected nonprofit organizations.
Readers say they value ALSN because it provides:
- the latest research news in easy-to-understand language;
- weekly blogs about living with ALS;
- inspiring stories about individuals, families and caregivers affected by ALS;
- in-depth features about research findings, medical and day-to-day care, helpful products and devices, and social and family issues; and
- much more!
Readers also can browse a huge library of topics, or enter keywords in the search box for archived articles.
What’s in it for you?
By advertising in the Web pages of the online magazine, your company will benefit from:
- more than 235,000 visitors annually
- more than 430,000 page views annually
- site visits up 60 percent in 2012 versus 2011
- more than 500,000 ad impressions.
* Source: Google Analytics
To get started, contact Quest Advertising Manager Maureen Tuncer at (866) 775-8568 and email@example.com. And, be sure to download the 2013 Quest/ALSN Media Kit for more information about demographics, ad prices and the many affordable options MDA offers to help you reach this important audience.
Note: Be sure to visit MDA's Quest website to learn more about advertising in Quest magazine (print and online), which goes out to individuals and families affected by any of the more than 40 neuromuscular diseases covered by MDA.
The acceptance of advertising on this site does not constitute or imply endorsement by MDA of any product or service. MDA accepts no responsibility for any claims made in any advertisement. Quest reserves the right to refuse to accept any advertisement. For advertising information, call (866) 775-8568.