Accessible housing

Posted on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 17:00, By: Other
People with ALS are often referred to an occupational therapist (OT) or physical therapist (PT) for a professional evaluation for home rehabilitation services. This article provides a checklist of items that a therapist may review to maximize benefits to you and your family or caregivers. Sometimes...